Monday, May 27, 2019

The Rainbow Connection

Hey Friends!  I'm playing along with the Sweet N Sassy Stamps VIP challenge for May!  I'm sneaking in during the last days of the challenge, because that's just how I roll!

I have my own rendition of the popular rainbow wash card above....I've seen this concept in a lot of places featuring many different companies.  For my card, I used a rainbow assortment of Ranger distress inks to create my colorful background.  Stamps from Go God's Way and God Is Bigger make this a simple and fun card!

For my second card, I created a rainbow panel using various Ranger Distress Oxide inks.  Maybe you've already gathered that the distress inks are some of my favorite. I generally do most of my water coloring with distress inks.  They have good color saturation and are easy to work with.  The oxide version is more chalky and blends beautifully with the other colors.  The ink's reactivity with water is the other point of high interest. You can see the water marks in my skyline created with a misting of water. 

I completed my card using Landscape Silhouettes and a sentiment from Keep In Touch, Too.

Thanks for stopping by!  
TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment