Thursday, January 10, 2019

Pizza My Heart....



Today, I'm sharing some artwork I created over the holidays.  I have several artwork only posts I prepared in anticipation of my surgery.  Please know that I continue to covet your prayers over my healing and appreciate each and every one of you.

The January releases at Sweet N Sassy Stamps have been such a blessing to me--a great way to help manage my waiting has been to work in my Studio. These cute and punny images are just the best!!
I mean, c'mon!!  How cute are they??  The card above features Punny Love.  This set is such fun, I could barely put it down!!  It's a simple one layer-ish card that would be easy to mass produce if that's your thing.  I colored the images with various distress inks and an aqua brush.  To make the hearts pop, I added a bit of dimensional glue to each one.  Here's the whole set.....I can't decide which one is my favorite--they're all adorable!



My second card features Heart Candy and has a vintage kind of feel to it.


The minute this set was in my hand, it demanded a shaker box.  So, I pulled out a few old school techniques, such as paper piecing and shaker box making.  Tried and true, good old techniques.  The scallop image running through the red panel is a retired Sweet N Sassy set called Borders and Backgrounds.  I love the candy heart sayings that are perfect for just about anyone!


I continue to remember you in my prayers--that you would be blessed and challenged in this new year in ways that would grow your faith in our Great God.

Peace, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment