Thursday, December 6, 2018

Faith Moves Mountains

Hello Sweet Friends!  I'm sharing this project today and asking you to please join me in prayer.  Today, I am receiving my last chemotherapy dose. Praise God!  I've been blessed with healing so far, but there are mountains left to climb.  Will you join me in praising our Great Physician and join your prayers to mine for continued, full healing?

"I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living"  Psalm 27:13

As I move into the next phase of my treatment--surgery--my faith remains strong--strong enough to move a mountain!!  God's word tell us over and over again about trusting Him.  His promises are clear:

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.  Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."  Joshua 1:9

"Sovereign Lord, you are God!  Your covenant is trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to your servant."  2 Samuel 7:28

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."  Proverbs 3:5-6

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

He's working it out--my straight path, filling me with hope and the power of the Holy Spirit.  I've experienced it first hand--when I am weak, He is strong.  When I call out to Him, He is there.  He is with me wherever I go, strengthening me, resolving my fears, giving me strength.  Praise Him with me, won't you?

One of the best therapies I have is crafting--it's why I always have a project to share along with some of my thoughts.  Both are a good outlet for me.  I'm so grateful that you stop by to see what's going on in my little part of the world!

I'm so in love with this card--it turned out even better than I imagined it.  It's a simple one layer-ish card. I started with the beautiful wood grain image from Sweet 'N Sassy's December Stamp of the Month set, Wood Backgrounds.  I added a blue bird from the Winter Birds set (also from Sweet N Sassy STamps) and a sentiment from Faith.  It makes my heart happy to create with such lovely things.  The only thing better will be having the right reason to share it with someone else.

Be blessed and a blessing this day. Because of Him, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment