Friday, July 27, 2018

Where Thou Art.....


THAT is home.  More and more I see that home is in my heart.  Don't get me wrong, I love where I live and am grateful for the way the Lord has blessed me.  As my children get older and are starting to leave.....as my parents and I age, leaving them after each visit gets harder and harder.  It's the people we love that create home---until I get to Heaven.  Can I get an amen?

My little family recently spent some time in Milwaukee (missing my oldest).  A drive by the house my mom grew up in was both bitter and sweet.  I loved that house.  More, I love the people who lived there.  Miss them every day.

The house looks different.  The people who live there are different.  My feelings, still there.  Such good memories of the best times of my childhood.

I'm busy filling my 8 x 8 scrapbook album.  This little page turned out exactly how I saw it in my head!  Using Love Your Neighbor stamp set from Sweet N Sassy Stamps, I created a tone on tone background for my layout.  I also created the cute little elements that add a splash of color to the page.  The quote is from a retired Sweet 'N Sassy set called Happy Home.  The last element, "Look" and arrow are from the SNSS Summer blow out sale set, What's Up? Edited:  What's Up? has completely sold out--they are going fast-- Check out the blow out sales for some great deals before it's too late!!

Thanks for stopping by!  Stay awesome--Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment