Monday, July 16, 2018

Teacups and Roses....


Hello, Sweet Friends and Happy Monday!  It's been a busy few weeks over in my little neck of the woods, graduating and celebrating my girl!  Now that the party is over (thanks to all who came!), I'm taking a "me" day and trying to get caught up on other things I love....Like this beautiful new release from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps called Teacup Roses. This is such a fun image to color and makes the sweetest cards of encouragement, thanks, birthday and so much more!

My first card features a bible page in addition to the beautiful teacup image.  I love to pick up aged bibles at thrift stores to use in my art.  They make great backgrounds as well as come in quite handy for mixed media canvas art.
For my second card, I used a piece of fabric for my color inspiration and background.  I even pulled out my sewing machine for this one!  This set is just so versatile!!  The color combos are endless; a must have set it you ask me!  I love it!
Have a great day being awesome!  Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment