Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Because He Lives....

Happy Tuesday, Sweet Friends!  Sooner or later, the spring will come--don't you think?  I can just about see it...flowers and butterflies and birds all around....

For my first card, I started with a piece of glossy card stock.  Using Whimsy Bouquet, I randomly stamped and embossed several images from the set.  I colored the panel using a dauber and Ranger Distress Oxide inks.  I am really diggin' those inks and all the beautiful vibrant colors. I added a sentiment from Timeless Hymns and one of the butterflies from New Creature to finish things off.  

For my second card, I used an emboss resist technique along with some color burst powders.  I love how the background turned out with all the color layers.  All of the feathers, from His Wings, are embossed.  When everything was cooled and dry, I used the script image from Texture Tiles 1 (yours FREE with a $75 purchase!) to add some extra interest. 


I created the sentiment strip using Timeless Hymns and His Wings.  Hurry, you only have a few more days to make this great FREE set yours!

TTFN, Jane

I got crafty with:





No comments:

Post a Comment