Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Happy Birthday, Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps!

Oh my gosh, you guys!!!  I'm so STOKED!!  Today is the start of Sweet 'N Sassy Stamp's BIRTHDAY MONTH!!  And, what a party it is going to be!!  It's not just any birthday either.....we are celebrating 10 years of stampy goodness with surprises, prizes and goodness befitting a milestone birthday!

Today, I'm sharing a birthday card that I recently made for one of my most favorite people--my son!  We are long past the cutesy animal, gamer and other "kiddie" images I've used in the past for the man/child who is now 19 grand years old!  I can scarcely comprehend how the years have flown so fast!

The dilemma, I think that faces many stampers--man cards!!  I generally find masculine cards are driven more by the colors than any other specific design element.  While floral stamp sets are prevalent, how many "guy" image sets do you actually own?  Thus, color.


I started using SNSS's Borders and Backgrounds (retired) to create a resist image.  Using a nonstick sheet, I created a color palette directly on the surface using a variety of distress inks.  The sentiment comes from the So Happy set--a free with purchase set at Sweet 'N Sassy this month only!  Be sure to check out the website for details and follow along on Facebook and IG!  You are NOT going to want to miss this!  Be sure to visit the Creative Team's blog also for tons of information and inspiration!

Get ready for some birthday fun!!
Be Awesome, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment