Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Choose Happy


Happy Wednesday, Sweet Friends!  I’m sharing a fun technique card today that features the So Happy (free with purchase) and Happy Together stamp sets from Sweet ‘N Sassy Stamps.  

This technique is called Scrappy Spots and makes great use of your favorite shape stamps along with a background stamp or various sentiments like I’ve used here from the So Happy set.  It’s definitely a fussy technique with lots of masking, but those are my favorite and oh so therapeutic!

After stamping your shapes, use the negative space to mask around each shape and add the sentiments. Next, mask off each shape and brayer a colorful background on the whole piece. When I was finished creating my background, I added some silhouette images from Happy Together and some additional sentiments.  Choose Happy Every Day!

Be awesome!   Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment