Thursday, March 30, 2017

No Other Name

Hello, Sweet Friends!  I've recently found myself reflecting on the parable of the prodigal son in Luke 15.  Have you ever felt just like that son? I have. 

The great truth remains that He is God, despite our poor choices, despite our circumstances; despite the evils of this present world; despite the storms we travel through....He is Good.....Love....Light...Hope....Peace ....Joy... I will sing no other name.  I will praise him in the storm. My heart will sing no other name.

This journaling reflects the healing power of song for me.  I recently attended a Jeremy Camp concert.  Hawk Nelson and Dan Bremnes also performed that night.  the concert reminded me of what I know to be true.  There is power in His name and worship restores.  It restores me.  I will sing no other name.


I used many beautiful sets from Sweet 'N Sassy to complete this Bible journaling layout:  My Friend, Good Shepherd, My Comforter, The Good News, Sing Loud and Skinny Caps Alpha.

I have few words in my world right now....but my heart continues to sing the name of Jesus.  Sing with me?

TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment