Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Girrafe-ic Friend

Happy Tuesday!

I feel as though the entire country (well, maybe just a few hundred or 8,000 people) have been riveted for weeks over the impending delivery of a new baby giraffe soon to be born to April the Giraffe who has been "giving birth any minute now" for a few hundred months....give or take....

Anyhooo....while I feel for the over-pregnant momma, I've had stamping to do.  And, coloring.  I'm currently in my water coloring period.  I no longer have the time for intricate projects and fancy folded this or thats.  Water coloring continues to create the illusion of being an artist...and, I'm all about that (and other illusions, it would seem)  This quick little card features a cutesy set from Sweet N Sassy Stamps called Stand Tall.  I can't decide who is cuter..... the bird or the giraffe?   In any event, I sure hope April delivers soon :)

TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment