Monday, September 21, 2015

Enjoy Life

Happy Monday, Friends!!!  Today, be happy, enjoy life!!  What will you do today to make this sentiment a reality in your world?  I will create--choose one thing and make it happen!! 

I'm happy that you've popped by to see my weekly I Brake For Stamps share.  My project today is a clean and simple card featuring images from Alie Hoogenboezem de Vries's sheet over at IBFS, Full Sheet 150, and some Bisters!! 

I think this image could either be a fish or a bird--just another reason I love the versatility of this set!!  The images are so kitchy and whimsical--creativity is not hard to muster!  I chose bird for today....we all know about my bird thing so, I'll just leave it at that!

After grounding the image with a splattering of bisters, I added some distress ink around the edges and popped up the birdie image on dimensional tape.  The bird, I colored with distress inks, cuz they are currently my favorite! 

What are YOU working on?
Have a great day and don't forget to be awesome!  TTFN Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment