Tuesday, September 22, 2015

And It Goes On.....

Happy Tuesday, Sweet Friends!!  Thanks for popping by today!  I'm sharing a colorful birthday card I created using stamps from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps!

It seems like there is always a birthday going on at our house.  There are seven of us, afterall, but we do tend to drag things out from time to time too!  In fact, today, we continue to celebrate our baby--who turned 7 (gasp!) on September 6th.  Her final gift happens today--an early release from school and a trip to Build-A-Bear......I know, don't be jealous!  LOL!!

I used this versatile birthday set, Birthday Bash, from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps:
To begin, I started by stamping three of the verses, using Versa Mark ink, along the left hand panel of the base card stock.  I used the confetti image with clear embossing to create a resist before spraying on various dylusions sprays.  I love those sprays because the result is always vibrant and interesting.

You can fussy cut the balloons.....or....treat yourself to the matching die set, too:
Go ahead....you deserve it!
Be Awesome!  Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment