Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Sweet N Sassy Tuesday

Howdie and welcome to Sweet N Sassy Tuesday!!!  I have a fun and snarky card, today, that features a few of Sweet N Sassy Stamps new release stamp sets.  They are a perfect combination of stamps and sentiments....you really should check them out!

Sweet Sarah and Sassy Cindy are, if you ask me, the perfect embodiment of SNSS!  So cute, funny, and not really all that sassy :).

My card is fairly straight forward with just a few well placed windows and some copic coloring,  I did add some stickles to each image for some extra glitz.  Also, I'm still relearning to sew with my little Janome machine so, I stitched around the card.  I'm not quite ready for fancy stitching.....my bobber thread keeps breaking so, until I figure that little glitch out, I'm sticking to a basic stitch pattern!

You'll find lots of SNSS inspiration by visiting the Blog or follow my SNSS Pinterest board!  C'mon, it'll be fun!!

TTFN & Don't forget to be awesome!  Jane

1 comment:

  1. This is too much fun! You probably need to adjust the tension on it, usually there is a screw that hold it, make sure it isn't too tight and then if that doesn't work check the tension on the top thread, usually it needs to be changed depending on what you are sewing...lastly, if your needle is bent that can also cause it to break...just a few ideas, hope one helps.

    ReplyDelete