Monday, September 1, 2014

Sweet Teddy


Happy Monday!!!

On this gloomy, Labor Day, I'm sharing a bright sunshiney card!  I hope it brightens things up just a bit!

I started by creating a distressed ink patchwork background.  I added a stitched image around each color block and texturized each using a stencil and some water.  I love all the different things distress ink can do!

My sweet image is called Sweet Teddy and can be found in the I Brake For Stamps store.  You'll probably want to look around a bit!  I'd start in the clearance section--it's just who I am!  To save even more, use my savings code SAVE10JANE and tell Ms Della I said hideeho!  :)


TTFN, Jane

2 comments:

  1. I love your darling Sweet Teddy card. Great background and reminds me of the baby quilts my Mom always made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Jane, adorable Teddy......would brighten up anyones day!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    P.S. Just checking to see what happened to the "I Brake for Challenges" did it go kind of on the way side?

    ReplyDelete