Friday, March 28, 2014

Thinking of Unity.....



Happy Friday!!  I've recently added Moment to Moment to my ever growing Unity Stamp Co collection.  Anxious to break it in, I made this simple card.  It came together pretty quickly---I love how it turned out!

The paper is from the Traveler paper pad by MME.  I recently picked up a little 6 x 6 pad for cheap at Michael's.  I added a section of  collaged paper over an embossed piece of cardstock, a strip of book page and a tiny little doily from Stampin' Up!  Next, I stamped the butterfly image both on kraft cardstock and book page.  I layered the two butterflies, securing them only in the middle to give dimension and create the illusion of flight.  The "thinking of you" sentiment is from another Unity set called Music of My Heart.

Make it a great one!  TTFN, Jane

12 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! So up my ally as they say! So beautiful! Great job! stunning! I found you at Friends with Flair Friday!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    Found you on the Unity - Friends with Flair Hop, March 28, 2014.
    Thanks for sharing your talent.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this. Gorgeous creation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh,I like the vintage feel. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is lovely! the shabby chic style is just perfect!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this one is perfection! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Love the style and design - awesome!

    ReplyDelete