Monday, March 17, 2014

I Brake For Bunnies

Happy Monday!!  I have a cute little project that I CASE'd from somewhere online....I apologize for not having a link back to the original, but I got lost right after reading 2, 4, 6, 8 box!  I haven't made one of these in years....but I thought it particularly brilliant to fashion a tag topper for the cover.  I couldn't wait to get started!

Once you make the basic box, it's pretty much open season on decorating it up.  Naturally, I wanted to use something springy and Easter-like :) 

You can't have a box full of yummies without a window, right?  Once my box piece was all scored up, I used my Big Shot magnetic platform to hold my window cutting die in just the right place.  I had resisted the platform for long enough--now, I wonder why I waited.  It is super slick!

After adding a piece of acetate to the window, building the box, filling it and closing it, all that was left was the decorating.  I decided to unstack my Stack Those Bunnies and used just the cutie from the top of the stack.  Isn't she adorable?  I colored her with Copic markers and then pieced her dress together with stamped designer papers.



To get your very own, visit the I Brake For Stamps store and use my savings code SAVE10JANE. Enjoy!

TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment