Saturday, February 8, 2014

I Am More.....



Not the greatest picture, but this is my latest canvas. It's the largest canvas I've done so far, 12 x 12. All of the stamped images are from Unity Stamp Co. They are: She Pauses, Wayward Blooms, and my favorite sentiment, of course, I am more.....pssst, it's on sale!


I added a few details that may be harder to see.....the yellow circles are tinted stencil paste which adds a nice texture---also, to highlight some of the patterened paper below, I added some rhinestones in strategic places. A burlap tag and some dimensional flowers finishes the whole thing off. I am pleased with the way it turned out. These are so much fun, I'm already planning my next one. Sooner or later I will run out of people to give them to.....then, what will I do? TTFN, Jane

1 comment: