Saturday, February 22, 2014

Cute Unity Stamp Co!

Adorable is the only way to describe this cute 'Lil Panda Chick!  Does everyone have a favorite animal? The Panda would certainly be mine!  I remember, as a small child, thinking I'd be able to have one as a pet when I got older....LOL!! Imagine my suprise with the whole endangered species thing!

I'm playing around with some chevron stylings--cutting a banner shape for the image piece, embossed chevron on the background piece and my brand new chevron punch from Stampin' Up!  A little baker's twine and some copic coloring, I'm all set!

I'm just in love with this little guy and Unity Stamp Co!  He's super affordable--so, go check him out.  It's a great time to shop Unity--check out the 16,000 FB Friends Sale!!

TTFN--Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment