Thursday, January 28, 2021

Just a Warm Up

 


Hey, Friends!  If you follow me on Instagram (stampymom5) you may have seen some of my cards from the January Sweet N Sassy Stamps release already.  There are so many great sets and a whole collection of coffee inspired images.  Tomorrow, we are sharing a fun collab hop with .  Please come back for more coffee inspired fun!  

Before the month completely runs out--can you belive that??--I wanted to share a summary of other goodies I've been working on.

My first two shares feature the Going Postal set.  This gorgeous vintage set was designed by one of my Sweet Sisters.  The scripty image is actually handwriting of a beloved member of her family (see the sample above).  I just love that!  There is something so intimate and comforting about a loved ones' handwriting.  I have an autograph book from my childhood--when those were a thing!  I love seeing the penmanship of my grandparents, parents and aunts and uncles.  

I added a few floral images from Rose Banner and Flower Garden to complete the first two cards.  I'm blessed to have a large stash of SNSS images and love to mash them up!

The little gnomie from Winter Gnomes pairs perfectly with a sentiment from the new Coffee Talk 2 set.  Who doesn't relate to "coffee before talkie?" I added some stripes to the background piece with the new Background Builders: Stripes--a great compliment to the embossed hearts (source:  MFT stamps).


I used the Background Builders: Stripes set on this fun birthday card, too.  Nothing says "Happy Birthday" quite like rainbows and unicorns.  Both along with the gems and sentiments are from one of my favorite "adorable animals" sets:  Be Unique.


That's all for today!  You can check out all the stamp sets I mentioned in the Sweet N Sassy Stamps store.  Please come back tomorrow for more inspiration and a fun hop!
ttfn, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment