Monday, June 25, 2018

Brotherly Love

Oh, Boy.  This kid.  I love him with my whole heart!  Happy Monday, folks......it's going to be a fun week around here with baseball championships!  It also means the season is coming to a close.....which is always a bummer, but soccer is just around the corner--wouldn't want to have too much down time....lol!

I'm really getting into scrap booking again--Sweet N Sassy Stamp's Brotherly Love makes it all sorts of simple!  I recall, back in the heyday of my prime scrapping--I'd search forever for the exact piece of paper and the perfect embellishment.  Now, I have it all right at my fingertips with just a few stamp sets and my hoarded stash of paper!

To complete the above 8 x 8 page, I used Brotherly Love, Shake It Off Lowercase Alphabet, Bitty Minnie Alpha, Mini Grunge Type Alpha and Scripty Thoughts (All from Sweet N Sassy Stamps--check it out!)

I'm really loving SNSS's Brotherly Love set!  It makes awesome cards too!!  I made this one for my pops for Father's Day.  It was a lot of fun creating the various characters for the card front.  I had the Brady Bunch stuck in my mind when I started.....quite the departure from my first thought, but it all worked out in the end.  The image in the center of the card is from Super Dad.  Now IS the time to grap that set for $5!!  Be sure to check out all of the $5 sets--Don't miss out!

Be Awesome--Jane

1 comment:

  1. These are so cool Jane. Love the way you used the set. The super dad card is so creative! Cool design! :)

    ReplyDelete