Sunday, September 24, 2017

That's the Ticket

Happy Birthday to someone!  I always find that I need birthday cards and as my kids (and their friends) age, I've had to age my designs as well.  The card I'm sharing today could easily be for a boy or girl.  It's funny how color alone can influence that!  It was fun creating it using some goodies from Sweet 'N Sassy stamps.  I finally broke out my Ticket Sentiments and matching dies .  On sale now and good news for you...the dies are FREE when you purchase Ticket Sentiments for yourself!  How cool is that?

 I used a bunch of paper scraps to create all of those fun tickets.  I find it easier to die cut the shape and then stamp on it.  This is such a fun set!

To finish off the whole card, I added a cupcake and sentiment from Birthday Bash (retired), also from Sweet N Sassy stamps.  

I hope you are enjoying  this fantastic day!  TTFN, Jane 


No comments:

Post a Comment