Wednesday, August 9, 2017

With Thoughts and Prayers...

Life is tough some times.  I'm trying to get better at using my craft to uplift and support others.  After all, we all need to know we are thought of and cared for--right?  I always joke about being a card maker who forgets to send out event cards.  So, along with trying to be better at that, I'm trying to be better at the spontaneous thinking of you kind of cards.

Mary Brown (aka Stamper Camper) posted a card in this general design on some group or other I am a part of.  I thought the design was so fresh and unique, I just had to copy her!  LOL!!  Yes, I understand the irony of that statement....

I'm featuring a set from Sweet N Sassy Stamps called, Mason Jar.  By the way, SNSS is open again!  Those flowers are so much fun to color---it's a great and versatile set--check it out!

TTFN--Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment