Monday, April 17, 2017

More Than You See....


Happy Monday, Friends!

I like to try out all different kinds of projects:  mixed media canvas' of various sizes (although the 3x3 canvas' are my favorite!), 3D projects (I've got a cool one coming up this week!), cards, and today, I've got a few ATC (artist trading cards) to share.

A friend at work inspired me to try these again.  She's super crafty and runs creative expression groups with our kids at work.  This is the perfect format for art therapy/group projects--especially for people who haven't had much art exposure.  The small size makes the project doable and not very intimidating at all.

Both cards feature stamps from Unity Stamp Company--one of my favorites!

On the top card, I created a colorful background using distress inks, a stencil and a floral image.  For me, the ATC is a great way to feature a sentiment--so, I used my favorite (and, the one that inspired my blog name) I Am More.

The second ATC features a beautiful angelic image called, Chickadee and Me by Suzi Blu.  I paired it with a sentiment from one of my all time favorite go to sets for impactful words--Empowered Words.

Have a great day...believe that you can!
Be Awesome, Jane

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! I love empowering and encouraging friends and family. Also, I like to do Art Abandonment with encouraging cards.

    ReplyDelete