Thursday, August 4, 2016

Flowers In Bloom

Happy Day, Sweet Friends!  Today, I'm sharing a project from Sweet 'N Sassy stamps!  I find that I either have time to stamp or time to blog, but not time enough for both lately!  So, when I'm feeling creative (or just plain busy) my blog suffers :(

I created this project a few weeks ago when I had a need to color.  I often explain my love for stamping as me being unable to completely grow up.  I still want my coloring book and crayons!

I find myself leaning toward the clean and simple layouts more and more often....especially when I have beautiful images that can stand on their own.  For this project, I'm using Flowers In Bloom from Sweet N Sassy.  The sentiment is from the Faith set.

Wishing you a happy day....and, lots of light! :)
Be Awesome!  Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment