Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Someone's Having A Birthday...

It's true that someone celebrates their birthday every day!  If it's you, Sweet Friend, then Oh, Happy Day!!!  Thanks for popping by my blog and sharing this Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps project with me! 

Boy cards are hard.  While I don't find myself to be too particularly girlie, I still struggle with boy cards.  Especially when I'm trying to create for one of the many teenagers in my life! It's a fine line between cool and uncool--I'm told ;)

So, I started this card for my nephew with some embossing.  I embossed a sentiment from Sweet N Sassy's Birthday Bash Clear Stamp Set on water color paper.  Then, using distress inks and a water color drip technqiue, I added some color.  Once the color was around the sentiment, I used a micron marker to outline for a little extra "pop"!

I couldn't resist a few embellishments--a few star sequins and some white dots.  Not too girlie--right?

Have a great day--be awesome!
TTFN, Jane

I got crafty with:

No comments:

Post a Comment