Wednesday, December 16, 2015

These Little Nuggets...

Happy Middle of the Week, Sweet Friends!  Thanks for popping by to see my Sweet 'N Sassy stamps share today!  I have a cute little treat box that I am sharing that is perfect as a stocking stuffer, classroom treat, shower favor or hostess gift.  This cute little slider box holds three Hershey nuggets, but can always be expanded to hold more, if you'd like.

The side of the box sleeve is the perfect place to add a sentiment or seasonal greeting--just make sure you remember to do so before you adhere the sleeve together :)  I've used a variety of stamp sets along with the Hillside Edges dies to decorate my boxes--the possibilities are endless! 

If you are wanting to have a go at it yourself, you'll need to start with a box base that measures 4 1/2" x 6".  Score this piece on all sides at 3/4" and 1 1/2".  You'll need to make some cuts and omissions to eliminate the corners and create flaps.  You're smart, I think you'll be able to figure it out!  Let me know if you need help!  The box sleeve measures 3 1/8" x 5 and is scored at 3/4", 2 3/8", 3 1/8" and 4 5/8".  Have fun!!

Be Merry.  Be Creative.  Be Awesome!

TTFN, Jane

I got crafty with:

and, a retired Rhubarb set for "A sweet wish for you this Christmas"

No comments:

Post a Comment