Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Someplace To Go......

Happy Middle of the Week, sweet friends!! Thank you for stopping by to see my Sweet N Sassy Stamps share for the week! Summer is winding down, there have been many orientations and lots of school supply shopping in this house.  I'll be happy when school is underway and life again has a schedule ;)

I created a colorful background using Sweet N Sassy's  Floral Pattern Background stamp.   I stamped it multiple times in multiple colors.  After trimming the blocked colors apart, I pieced them together, as shown, on to a scrap of card stock.  Then, I covered the whole piece with Versa Mark ink and clear embossing powder.  Heat embossing created a background that was vibrant and polished looking.

I finished the card off, still playing with the Bookmark Bits & Pieces stamp set.  I love that little owl :)  And the sentiments......

Have a great day and don't forget to be awesome!  TTFN, Jane

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Jane, your card is striking. I love the background, and of course owls are my favourite. I have mugs, jewellry, and nic nacs in owls.

    ReplyDelete