Monday, December 22, 2014

Clean and Simple Angel

I only have cookies to bake and decorate, grocery shopping to do and a ton of gifts to wrap.....so, why am I stamping?  Because I can't not :)  It's like air to me!  It makes me happy, bright and me!!


I love this little angel, from I Brake For Stamps, with her quirky hair!  She's called Heavenly Day Halos and I think she's a great image for just about any kind of card!  She's colored with distress markers and a little bit of Stickles.  I combined her with a sentiment from IBFS's Fashionista half sheet.  I guess it's kind of become a theme with me lately?

This layout is particularly great for using up scrap.  The "frame" behind the focal image is just three different widths of colorful scrap.  I stylized two, with scissors and ink, for some added interest.  The yellow strip bears an image from IBFS's  Lace Borders half sheet.  I use those lace images so often!  If someone told me I had to reduce my stamp inventory {gasp!}, those would definitely stay!!


What are your go-to images?  Which stamps could you never live without?  I'd like to know!

I'm off to finish up a few gifts, make the cookies, wrap gifts.......I'll save a trip to the store for....midnight?

YOU can go  to the store right now and save $ while you are there!  Head on over to The Store and use my code SAVE10JANE while you are there!  How easy is that?

TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment