Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fabulous Glitter



Rubbernecker....oh, Rubbernecker, you crack me up!!

So, I have this gal pal and together we have this little inside joke involving glitter.  I'm not going to get into it right now....after all, it is inside and all....

Suffice it to say, the very minute I spotted this sentiment, in the Rubbernecker booth, at a stamp show this summer, I burst out laughing--out loud.  I may have even spoken to myself.....out loud.  I remember being a bit bummed out that (because I was working the show, I was alone) no one around me could possibly understand how truly wonderful this sentiment was nor why I had to own it RIGHT.  THAT.  SECOND!

For this fun little card, I paired it with another great image from Rubbernecker, Eyana.  She's big so she pretty much fills up a card front panel.  I'm always trying to think up different ways to use her vs just stamping and coloring.  For this card, with the fun feel to it, I used several of my favorite distress inks to add to color to the white cardstock.

I finished it off with a martini poker chip---I've had this for ages and just continues to add to my belief in craft hoarding.  I'm just sayin'!  I was convinced 8-9 years ago that the package of martini poker chips from the Target dollar zone would make the perfect embellishment.  SEE!  I was right!  LOL!!

TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment