Sunday, May 1, 2016

Hop On By...Technique Junkies May Hop!

I can barely process the concept that it is ALREADY May!!  But, with each new month, comes new inspiration and new images from Technique Junkie Stamps.  The Designer's are coming at you today with a hop full of just that!  If you did not start at the very beginning, now is the time to head back to the Designer's Blog

If you have been hopping right along, you've just visited the blog of  The Crafty Nurse, Kathy Stacy!  I love her work and am always excited to see what she is up to!!  Didn't she do a fantastic job with the May designs??

One of my favorite new images is the one you see above, called Measure Herself.  It's a fun image and great message!!  I used the Directions (October/November 2014) technique to complete my project, in addition to paper piecing the girl and popping her up for extra dimension.  I love the way it turned out!

My second card features, Weed Or Wish, a delicate and close to my heart image!  I have so many wonderful memories of my kids picking me dandelions--my oldest particularly--this image just warms me from the inside out!

Don't forget, all images are on sale until the 8th of the month!  Now, it's time to see what Beth has in store for you.  It's fabulous!

Enjoy & Be Awesome!  Jane

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. The top card is just perfect for the technique you used. I like your background with the white embossed image over top. I just mentioned yesterday that I noticed that dandilions are out. Must be spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you hand drew all those arrows! Super fun! Great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving both your cards Jane - the stamp with the girl is going to have to come home with me and the colors on the 2nd card are marvelous. As Always - great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards! Beautifully executed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, Jane, and thanks for the tech sample. xoxo

    ReplyDelete