Tuesday, November 25, 2014

30 Days of Christmas at Technique Junkies!





Today, I'm joining my pal, Pat Huntoon for her 30 Days of Christmas feature over at Technique Junkies!  Be sure to go back to the beginning, on her blog, to see all of the Holiday cards she has already shared---then, stay tuned for the rest of what she has instore!  What a great way to inspire and get those creative juices flowing!!

I've chosen Father Christmas (SD311), from Technique Junkie Stamps, as my focal image--I find myself drawn to the vintagey look of this stamp and use it quite often!  I've also chosen a technique from the Shimmer, Glimmer, Sparkle and Shine CD to draw attention to this wonderful image and give my card the much needed bling (it's Christmas afterall)!  The technique is called Acetate Sparkle.  If you do not already own the SGS&S CD, you can order it here--what a great gift for you!  Be sure to check out the rest of the available CD's, also :)  There is something for everyone!!

I created the frosted background with an embossing folder, white pigment ink and my white distress marker.  I love that thing!

Just a bit of burlap, felt and a bauble......all finished! I only have a few dozen more Christmas cards to complete.....I have time, right?

TTFN--Jane

1 comment:

  1. Beautifulcard, Jane.Love the blue color you chose.

    ReplyDelete